Whether you’re a first time adopter or looking for another companion, chances are there is someone waiting just for you at PAWS. While we never know from day to day who will come through our doors needing shelter, most of the time we have a variety of dogs and cats, puppies and kittens to suit what you’re looking for in a companion pet.
Kessa, our shelter operations manager knows every PAWS dog and cat very well. Spending time each day with each animal gives her a good background on their personality, temperament, activity level and emotional needs. This information helps her to match up the adopter with the adoptee resulting in a successful and lifelong human/animal companionship.
How Do I Adopt?
- Come in and tell us what type of companion pet you're looking for
- Meet and greet your potential matches
- Talk with our staff and fill out an adoption application
- If you would like to go ahead and download application click here for adoption application
Adoption fee is $65.00. This fee helps to defray the basic medical care given to each animal that comes into the shelter.
Your pet will have the following:
- all vaccinations including:
- heartworm test
- flea treatment
- spayed or neutered